Roslyn Downtown Association |


As a nonprofit organization, the Roslyn Downtown Association’s success is dependent on the generosity of our donors, representing individuals, corporations, and private foundations, who can contribute in a variety of ways. From providing services as in-kind donations to making a direct donation, every contribution has a significant, positive effect.

Give Online

Online PayPal securely processes donations for the Roslyn Downtown Association. Complete your payment with just a few clicks.

Give through the B and O Main Street Tax Credit Program

January 9 through March 31, 2023

Did you know…Washington tax law contains this special provision that allows you to direct how 75% of your B & O taxes are to be spent? Imagine being able to direct your   B & O tax payments, directly benefiting Historic Roslyn. It’s called the Main Street Program. Choose whatever amount you want to give.

Through this program, you can designate the Roslyn Downtown Association (RDA) as the recipient of your donation. The following tax year is 2024; you can receive 75% of approved contributions to the RDA as a B & O tax credit. Plus, because the RDA is a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit entity, you can deduct the remaining 25% of your contribution as a charitable donation for federal tax purposes.

Here is an example of how it works:  You decide to direct $10,000 of your B & O Taxes to the RDA. You write a check for the entire $10,000, or best of all; your payment can be made as a single contribution or in installments, whatever works best with your cash flow on or before November 15th. Then the following year, 2024, you get to claim a credit for the $7,500 in B & O taxes. The RDA is a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit entity so that you can deduct the remaining 25% of your pledge of $2,500 as a charitable donation for federal tax purposes.

These unique tax credits are available for a short time and sell out quickly. We sincerely hope you will consider partnering with us by redirecting a portion of your B & O tax dollars towards Roslyn. Please feel free to call or email with any questions or schedule a Roslyn tour. At [email protected] or by phone at 509-260-0091.

Click here for slides on how to apply for the B and O tax credit

Give By Mail

Please mail your donation to:
Roslyn Downtown Association
PO Box 546 | Roslyn, WA | 98941